The 5th International Conference of the Faculty of Nursing, Tanta University in conjunction with the 7th international Conference for Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties
he 5 th International Conference of the Faculty of Nursing, Tanta University in conjunction with the 7th international Conference for Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties
Scientific Research in the Light of Contemporary Global Changes
Conference Hall in Medical Campus of Tanta University, March , 15-16/ 2017
Under the Patronage of
Minister of Higher Education
Prof. Dr. Ashraf Elshihi
Acting President - Vice President of Tanta University for Post Graduate Studies And Research
Prof.Dr. Ibrahim Abd El-wahab Salem
Dean of Faculty of Nursing. Tanta University
Prof.Dr. Ikbal Fathalla Elshafie
Vice Dean of Post Graduate Studies And Research
Prof.Dr. Rahma Soliman Bahgat
Assis. prof. Dr. Seham Ahmed Abed Elhay
Dr. Manal Abdalla Gaheen
Dr. Heba Kamal Obeid
- Roger Watson; Professor of Nursing, Department of Nursing, Faculty of Health and Social Care, University of Hull, England.
- Muntaha K. Gharaibeh; Professor and Secretary General, the Jordanian Nursing Council, Faculty of Nursing, Jordan University of Science &Technology.
- Samar Nayef Noureddine; Professor in Adult Nursing, Hariri school of Nursing, American University of Beirut.
It will be the eighteenth meeting of the executive committee of the Scientific Society of Arab Nursing Faculties held on the sideline of the conference meeting on 15 March 2017.
- Identify the impact of modern technology and contemporary research in advancing the field of nursing.
- Keep abreast of contemporary nursing profession changes.
- Increase awareness of current and future nursing issues and finding solutions to them
- Take advantage of the changes in nursing science that lead to innovative nursing practice.
- Integrate research results in improving the practice of health care and patients' safety.
- Raise the awareness of practitioners of nursing and health professions toward modern technology in this field.
Post conference workshops on March 16
1-Advance practice nursing: the evidence and path to quality nursing care.2- International Publishing and its impact on scientific research
Criteria for research acceptance:-
1- The research is one of the main topics of the
2- The research is written in English language.
3- Deadline for submission : 30 December 2016
Send abstract via the following E- mails:
1. Nursing practice and modern technology.
2. Patients' safety and their environment.
3. Contemporary to nursing and health professions and the role of scientific research.
4. Challenges facing the scientific research.
5. Participation of various medical specialties.
1- Participation with a research, talk or a poster 300 LE.
2- Attend the conference only 200 LE.
3- Participation of foreign research 100 $.
4- Attendance fees of workshop is 100LE.
5- Attendance of post graduate students 150 LE.
Residency:The members will self-pay for the residence in Panorama Hotel, Tanta city or in Guest house of Tanta university, Tanta City, Egypt.