Committee of Scientific Research and Development
First: Message Center:
Providing information and advisory services in the field of financial and technical scientific research and methods of conducting scientific research and its application to enhance cooperation between the Arab and nursing colleges to develop the quality of nursing care.
Second: The goals of the center:
• research capacity building among faculty members in various nursing colleges Arab participation in the Assembly.
• enhance cooperation between faculty members in nursing colleges in the Arab supervision of graduate messages joint scientific and research by holding workshops related to the exchange of scientific research experiences.
• support and facilitate the possibilities to reach financially supporting institutions in various areas of scientific research in the field of nursing.
• The development of scientific research in the field of nursing science at the local, regional and international level.
• Provide advice and technical support when carrying out scientific research, write, and processed for publication.
• collect and disseminate information on the experiences of faculty research and teaching among Arab nursing colleges.
• Conduct joint scientific research between researchers in nursing colleges Arabic.
• Identify priorities for scientific research in the Arab world in the field of nursing.
Third: scientific and technical consulting services provided by the Center:
• facilitate the review of scientific research proposals and edited before being approved the final form.
• To assist in his research proposal in terms of design and methods of conducting research and gathering information and displayed by.
• To assist in access to institutions supporting scientific research.
• Review of research tools and credibility and its ability to measure search variables.
• Support of statistical methods of data analysis and assistance in reviewing the results before they are adopted.
• Assist in reviewing and writing the final report of the research.
• Assist in the preparation of research for publication in the scientific fields.
• hold workshops and seminars to build the capacity of junior researchers to conduct scientific research.
• The center creates a database of published research for faculty members at colleges participating in the Scientific Association of Colleges of Nursing Arab rule.
• participation in scientific conferences and days and workshops, or to apply for a joint research supported by the stakeholders.
• Provide training services to scientific research skills in various disciplines of nursing, which rely on the special needs of the Eastern Mediterranean Region.
Fourth: The host College of center specifications:
• The existence of a sufficient number of faculty members in various disciplines and various academic ranks (Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor).
• The existence of graduate studies in the College of Nursing at the host university programs.
• The existence of global data to assist in the search and access to global studies in various fields rules.
• The existence of adequate infrastructure to host the center, such as an office center, administrative officer to follow the administrative correspondence.